Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pasapalabra

So there's this game show here in Spain called Pasapalabra. I like watching it snuggled up next to Isabel, my host mom after a ridiculously good dinner. Basically, it's like a mixture between Jeopardy and a crossword puzzle. The host, who looks like this:













































(?!?!?!?!) asks a bunch of questions, and the contestants have to answer, but the answer has to start with the letter of the alphabet they're on. If they don't know, they can pass their turn, or the word, hence the title. Here's what the contestants look like. Enjoy. 





Sorry about the weird spacing, I don't know what's going on here.

5 comments:

  1. Are there no Ks or Ws in Spanish?? Maybe I'm just uninformed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oddly enough, there aren't really. i never noticed until you said something though. the things you learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH that looks like the BEST GAMESHOW EVER!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how would they say my name then? Atie? like, "I atie all up, yum yum"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are Ks and Ws in Spanish, but they are quite odd

    ReplyDelete